Monday, May 4, 2009

hahahaha

i am aware that some of my posts are very mysterious...almost cryptic and i was asked last week a very strange question, well maybe it was more of a statement:

"katie b. your posts are very mysterious. like, hey i'm not going to give you any details but tell you just enough to keep you wondering. like, hey i'm leaving the blog world as katie b. only to return as carl...wahhahahahaha, wahhahahah (evil laugh)"

so i thought i should clarify just a bit - i am not going through a sex change :) i am going through the healing trifecta - acupuncture, rolfing and strength rehab/boot camp. my body is exhausted and my mind is less than coherent so blogging right now is proving to be a little difficult. i feel like i don't really make sense in my head so God knows what i sound like out loud...a raving lunatic i'd imagine. so in the sake of sparing you...forget it, in the sake of sparing ME the humiliation of mad, not quite lucid rants i have opted to take an oath of silence...

yeah right, like that would EVER happen. just being a little quieter than normal so i can hear and try to decipher all those little voices in my head :)

and now i have officially made my case in point...i am nutso.

4 comments:

rocketpants said...

nutso? We already knew that...that happened awhile ago...long before this little hiatus. ;-) You'll be blogging back at it whenever you are.

Benson said...

I only read nutso peoples blogs.
I know I'm in the right place.
I hope you find your right place too.

Please keep it nutty.

seeryanrun said...

nutso ain't so bad. it works pretty well for me. your blog posts are actually kinda fun when they get all stealthy. it's like a crossword puzzle only interesting.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Quiet is good. I totally get where you're coming from. Heal my friend!

Search This Blog