Wednesday, October 29, 2008

on the bright side


i have made some amazing new friends...


kept some incredible old friends...




have the most adorable neice on the planet...




have the best mom in the entire world who just so happens to be my best friend

have the best dad in the entire world

am getting my very own, all by myself apartment

got a very much needed raise to allow me the above

the opportunity to do something worth while in the realm of triathlon through Barney Butter and TNT

have the ability to swim, bike and run whenever i please

have great people who let me tag along for their rides and other training sessions

a pretty unwavering and newly found sense of self

continue to feel loved, supported and uplifted on a daily basis

daily blogs to keep me laughing, inspired and moving

i'd say i'm pretty blessed and thankful for my plate and all that is on it :)

2 comments:

Benson said...

This is a very good post and good for you and your accomplishments and realizations.

the previous posts about meat, potatoes and barfing were kinda funny too. good luck this weekend with stuffing your storage and biking a century plus. you'll be fine.

rocketpants said...

awwww...you laugh at my blog? ;-P

that niece of yours is a cutie...she does rival my nieces.

Search This Blog