Thursday, September 3, 2009

NAET

so i just did one of my last sessions, well technically it was my last session IF i clear it all on the first try, but that's never a given. i will tell you that this last "allergy" clearing was a HUGE one for me and it might have given me the biggest detox reaction of them all and i had to clear gluten/wheat/grains 5 times! this all makes perfect sense seeing as how i knew my body wasn't absorbing any of the nutrients it needs to keep my muscles supple and healthy, which directly affects the amount and intensity of workouts i can do! Dr. Nikzad said this would be a big one for me and i'm just glad i finally got in there to do it. the thing with clearing these is that you can't touch any metal or salt...metal as in buttons on your pants, car keys, door handles etc... so it makes for an incredibly challenging 24 hours! so i finally went in to clear the salt and minerals yesterday at noon, making it imperative to wear gloves for the rest of the day (how freaking embarrassing to be at work - with rubber gloves on - conducting a meeting!). within the hour of me "clearing" the two, i was a mess of itchiness - like my entire body was crawling with creepy little buggies or something. it was the strangest feeling! that went on all night long and when i woke up this AM, i felt better. so there you go. i wonder if i cleared 100%? i'm very curious but i can't afford another treatment until i get paid again BUT i can tell you i already feel tons better...very, very interesting. i really pray this cleared and the sodium, potassium and magnesium my muscles need to stay in top shape begins to absorb and all my troubles melt away - a girl can dream cant she?! ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

I so hope that you feel all better very very soon!

Search This Blog