Wednesday, August 13, 2008

frustrated and missing



frustrated: it is 4:20 AM in the freakin morning. i am up. wide awake. have my new, very stylish swimsuit on. i am getting prepared for the dreaded TT that awaits me in the pool in just 40 short minutes. i am packing up my bag in order to leave...what the eff do you know?! i somehow lost my new goggles. i must have left them at the cove on Sunday after our washing machine swim due to my complete disorientation and nauseousness after exiting the water. i mean, i was well enough to refuel with my Barney Butter and apple, but apparently not well enough to remember to freakin pick up my freakin brand new, only been worn 4 times goggles...OY VEY! so now instead of a lunch time nap, its gonna be a lunch time trip to freakin Paradowski's swim shop to buy a new freakin pair of goggles! maybe this time i'll get a backup pair for this exact type of situation, although if i do something this stupid again, i may have to find someway to punish myself for the stupidity of it all - like swim an extra 5000 :(


missing: brand new pair of TYR NEST PRO goggles (and hot pink swim cap), slightly tinted for my viewing pleasure. black in color and oh so pretty. last seen at the group Cove swim Sunday, August 10th, 2008. if you or anyone you know have seen these and are in the know of their whereabouts, please contact America's Most Wanted Gogglers. there is a man hunt being assembled as we speak to comb the ends of the earth until they are found. i am very worried.

ps. did i mention this is freakin TT week? and did i also mention how much i despise TTs? so to dedicate an entire week to something i passionately hate is not so much an ideal use of time spent. and to throw a wrench in my very well meaning plans just plain sucks. i guess i'll head to the pool tonight...anyone want to time me while i attempt another one of these kick you in the teeth and make you scream "UNCLE" human sacrifices? oh the things i do...

;)

2 comments:

rocketpants said...

TOTAL BUMMER!! I'm sorry to hear the goggles got some legs and walked away. I just bought some awesome TYR's, not quite those ones, but they are very non-leaky which is great.

Benson said...

Oh that sucks.
I'm so anal about my goggles too. I love the ones I have cuz they never leak and fit perfectly...I have 3 pairs of them.

I hope you rocked that TT.
Keep it up.

Search This Blog