Wednesday, February 22, 2012

quick update

WarmUp:
Shoulder Mobility
Leg Mashing
MOD: Rope Climb and Handstand Progressions
i did one rope climb but it put a little too much strain on my hurt arm for comfort so i just stuck with the one, but i def need to work on these when i am 100% again. worked on single arm handstands on the wall, can get left arm up no problems, still working on getting right arm up, can get it up now, just can't hold it and also worked on handstand walks, getting much better at my form and free standing form :)
WOD: 3 RFT Av'd
400m Run
15 OHS (95/65) 55#
15 Box Jumps
15 Pullups
250m Row
time - 18:52
1st female done, Kyle beat me, BUT i wasn't Rx'd, although the shoulder/arm sitch is feeling MUCH MUCH better, PRAISE JESUS!, hot Kim and Juliette both did Rx'd. on a high note, did find out that Juliette cannot do kipping pullups strung together so that one day like a week and a half ago when her total score was higher than mine?! it was bc she had to of been doing box pullups to have had that great of a margin over me so there you go, mystery solved ;) the shoulder actually felt a million times better this AM, more sore than hurt rather than the other way around for the past week and a half or more so that is FANTASTIC news, bc the Open start this week and i would really like to be able to do my best so next year, when i am concentrated on actually being competitive (oh yes, it is my year next year!!!), i wil have something to bump it up against :) very exciting. oh and on the emotional front, feeling much more settled.
i've been praying a lot on verse Phil 4:8 lately and that God help me to concentrate on it throughout my day and its been working. i've been feeling less frustrated and irritated with the little one, feeling a lot less anxiety towards el hubbo in my thought life AND feeling just more centered in general. i vowed that from here until i see fit, or God tells me otherwise, that there will be no more trash t.v. - had to delete Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill from my DVR recording schedule (i think those are my only two really trashy ones, i don't count Vampire Diaries as trashy...i wonder why, hopefully its just because i like it so much! i will say though that i feel physically dirty after watching GG or OTH and i do not after VD, so i will keep my inner compase set on high this week to see if that changes). so i'm allowing myself one t.v. show while i eat, if there is something on i want to watch, last night i watched Heart of Dixie recorded, the night before Joel Osteen's Sunday sermon recorded, and then Magsdale and i head off to bed to continue reading Revelations...its a very strange book of the Bible. not sure how i feel about it yet, but i will read it until its done and then i think i will move on to my favorite book of the bible Phillipians :) XOXO


No comments:

Search This Blog