Tuesday, February 14, 2012

vday...

first things first, WOD:

WarmUp:
Shoulder Mobility
Hip Mobility
Dynamic WarmUp
50 Box Jumps for Time
1:10 (this isn't 100% accurate, Kyle didnt have the clock going so i wasn't able to get exact time)
WOD: 3 Mins AMRAP @ Each Station for Total Reps
NO Rest between Stations: 10 Seconds to get to Next Station
Row(for calories) 36
Air Squat 105
Push Ups 42
Pull Ups 32
Situps 85
total as Rx'd: 300not a great job, but decent, just been feeling so dreary and unenergized lately...and my shoulder has really been bothering but actually didn't have any acute stabbing pains at all during the workout, just seems to be a chronic ache throughout the day and certain positions. Juliet beat me, her score was 344 but i don't know if she did Rx'd...i'll have to find out - its seriously bothering me.



now onto vday:

well i've been thinking what to write for like three days now, but nothing seemed good enough because he already knows how much i love him, he already knows how proud i am of him, that i'd do anything for him, that i try to do my best every day to make him proud to be my husband, and that i try to do my best everyday to be a better person than i was yesterday for him, for me, for our futurechildren and for God - i don't always succeed, we both now for a fact that i am far from perfect, but the effort is truly there. ive been thinking about this past year a lot lately and how absolutely surreal it has all been...i sometimes still cannot believe we made it out together, married and (thankfully) loving each other more than we really ever had. i get emotional thinking about it all, so much so, that i cant really put into words how i feel. ive never liked valentines day, to me, its always been a reminder of failures of some sort but this year i guess its a reminder of perserverence, strength, blind faith and true love...of never giving up and coming out ahead in the end. ive never in my life fought so hard for someone and loved someone as unconditionally. i've also never known anyone that was more worth that fight than he is and what we have. i know none of this would be possible without God, i know without a doubt we are meant for each other and i know God is blessing our future and laying out a path of joy, success and health for our family. all i can really say is thank you God for seeing who i really am, keeping your promise to me - to never leave me nor forsake me, that what therefore [You] have joined together...no man [shall] put asunder, and showing my husband that our marriage was worth it in the end. You are my valenitine Lord and i love you.

No comments:

Search This Blog