Monday, August 10, 2009

WOD 8/10/2009

warm up - 2 laps + stretching

50 Thrusters (35 lb bar)
10 Pull-Ups (try two on my own, rest w/the box)
30 Thrusters (35 lb bar)
20 Pull-Ups (try two on my own, rest w/the box)
10 Thrusters (35 lb bar)
30 Pull-Ups (try two on my own, rest w/the box)
11:02


I GOT ONE PULL UP ALL ON MY OWN!!!!! the other ones i attempted didn't really come close and the one i did get was U-G-L-Y, but i did it and that's what counts! well sort of...i jumped to start off, but i couldn't even do that before so progress is being made and that makes me a happy girl :)

but this does NOT make me a happy girl - i have to take wednesday off this week bc i have to work out of the LA office that day so that means we meet up here to leave for LA at 530AM :( so not excited about that fact AT. ALL. damn damn damn damn DAMN! ugh!!!!!!

so this is what i am planning for my week...
monday - xfit AM
tuesday - xfit AM, muy thai PM
wednesday - off against my will!
thursday - xfit AM
friday - xfit AM, run with T PM
saturday - muy thai AM
sunday - OFF!

No comments:

Search This Blog