Friday, August 7, 2009

WOD 8/7/2009

warm up - 3 laps + stretching
Max Pull-Ups 1st min
5 Push Press 2nd minute
15 Squats 3rd minute
Keep rotating up to 20 mins
SUCKED!

Jared deployed today at 1030AM. i didn't sleep at all last night, i cried for a bit before i actually fell asleep but it was a fit-full sleep full of weird dreams. i think it hits me so hard because he's the closest thing i have to a brother, i love him like a brother and the thought of him getting hurt sort of just rips my heart open, for me yes, but mainly because T could not handle him being gone forever - it would quite literally kill her. but thankfully he's not going on a full tour (only 3-4 months instead of 6-7 months) but it still sucks and of course Tonice (my best friend since 8th grade, Jared's wife) is a wreck which makes the situation that much more intense. so we spent the day drinking, shopping and you guessed it...drinking some more. it actually ended up being a really fun day and i can tell T really appreciated me taking the day off to be there at the airport and spend the day with her. tomorrow is muy thai and i'm going to drag T's butt out of bed and to the gym no matter what! i am SO excited :)

ok, so i also realized today that i really need to start writing my "stories" again. my fun, lighthearted tales of katie b shenanigan's and the simply retarded things i do. cross fit doesn't lend to much of it because the workouts are so short and intense, but really i miss my stories so i'll try to get more entertaining again here soon, promise ;)

No comments:

Search This Blog