Friday, August 28, 2009

womp womp womp

well, Mr. Wagner was nice enough yesterday when i told him of my shoulder situation and sort of let me do my own thing with a pretty hefty leg workout that i LOVED. today, however, Mr. Wagner was not near as nice. he gave me a very stern talking to, basically called me a stubborn brat and then sent me upstairs to do the elliptical for 30 min and stretch. ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?! he sent me to my room like a bad stepchild to sit in the corner and "think" about what i'd done. i was so damn irritated that i actually went upstairs and did it, the whole time cussing him out in my head, letting him know just how i felt about his stupid assessment of the situation and not letting me do another leg workout because "you will just keep jarring your shoulder about and it will never get better if you keep this up...i know you don't want to take time off but its getting worse and your being stubborn and seeing as how you are walking away from me right now with that look on your face just proves me right" blah blah blah Jeremy...you sir SUCK :-P

this is what i wanted to do and i will do it...after my shoulder gets better (yes, butthead of the universe, you win...this round):

30 deep squats w/10lb med ball
30 jumping lunges
25 full sit ups
15 burpees
400 M sprint
X 4 rounds

now doesn't that sound lovely? i think i'll call it katie b :)

No comments:

Search This Blog